- Promotion of the benefits for all of equality, mutual understanding, tolerance, and acceptance between and among religious communities.
- Education, awareness and advocacy for religious freedom of conscience as proclaimed in Article18 of the United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Acts as a watchdog organization to review and analyze the facts and circumstances of violations of religious freedom.
- Provide legal assistance and humanitarian assistance to the persecuted Christians and other religious minorities.
- Rehabilitation of persecuted Christians and other religious minorities.
- Provide shelter, care and love to orphan children. And provision of education to destitute children.
- Gender equality through women empowerment.
- Emergency relief, preparedness training and disaster management at the time of natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, etc.