- Promotion of equality, mutual understanding, tolerance, and acceptance between and among religious communities.
- Education, awareness and advocacy for religious freedom of conscience as proclaimed in Article18 of the United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Acts as a watchdog organization to review and analyze the facts and circumstances of violations of religious freedom.
- Gender equality and women empowerment.
- provision of quality education to destitute children.
- Provide access to justice, legal assistance, shelter, trauma counselling and rehabilitation to victims of religious persecution, forced conversion and social injustices.
- Provide shelter, care and love to orphan children.
- Emergency relief, preparedness training and disaster management at the time of catastrophes such as floods, earthquakes, etc.